Monday 17 November 2014

Traynor 6400 & Fostex 350

Since my borrowed Mackie mixing console had to return to it's original owner I have been looking for cheap alternatives. So this weekend I replied to a classified ad on two consoles for about $70 together. And a couple of hours ago I picked them up.

The one that actually caught my interest was a Fostex 350 Recording Mixer. Not in it's best shape, but I gave it a try. 

The Fostex 350 Recording Mixer

After running through it quickly most things seem OK and I just have to dust it off to be able to use it. 

The second one a Traynor 6400 Mixer Amp wasn't that interesting at first but after connecting it to my new Malmsjö Combo Organ it really got me. A match lade in heaven.

The synth of the Malmsjö Organ and the Traynor 6400

It certainly looks and sounds as if these two were meant for each other. The built in reverb and quite powerful amp of the mixer brought the organ to life. Haven't checked all the possibilities of this one eather, but a proper clean up is a good start.  

6400 Mixer Amp Made in Canada

The in and outs of the 6400

The 6 channels of the Traynor 6400 Mixer Amplifier

The quite descent eq of the 6400




1 comment:

nanettefahs said...

The titanium magnetic effect in the game - TitaniumArt
The idea of playing the reels and the reels is to titanium easy flux 125 amp welder turn the reels into slots and have some titanium nipple jewelry fun, which means we can titanium network surf freely now titanium price play games in a trex titanium headphones